Payer is a Swedish payments startup with large ambitions. Our vision is to become the best B2B payments company in Europe and then the world. To come there we have a mission to create magical payment experiences between companies and ensure secure e-commerce where business and people can grow.
We are now looking for a superstar to our Relations & Communications team that will be the main contact for our customers and help them overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.
As the Relations Manager you build the relationship with our customer at every step of the lifecycle with Payer. You will help them get going with our solutions and is the supporting force along the journey.
The pace is high at Payer. But don’t worry, you will be surrounded by people who are experts in their fields that can help you with all types of issues that might arise in your communication with our customers. However, we do believe that you thrive to work independently and have a high degree of curiosity to learn new things. The role itself is new and you will have the opportunity grow to the stars as the first employee in this team.
We are looking a person to fit this role that:
- has a “doer mentality”
- has a high degree of service mentality
- are very communicative
- are apt to changes
- are structured and solution oriented
- thrives in a technical environment
The work includes:
- Customer communication via telephone, e-mail and chat
- Administration in our system
- Development of the role and processes to make customers even more satisfied
We require this from you:
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You have a few years of work experience from a similar position
The role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application is open until the position is filled.